The World Sarcoma Network gathers top level opinion leaders institutions and high added valued funders.
Beside this core partnership, key stakeholders partners like Patient Advocacy Groups and Industry are regularly contacted as advisor or collaborator.
World Sarcoma Network opportunities
- An unprecedented network among academics, industry and patient advocacy groups. WSN members are among the most experienced and active clinical investigators in the sarcoma field.
- A global collaboration of outstanding cancer centers and industry partners from all parts of the world to address the challenge of rarity in very rare sarcoma subtypes
- The opportunity to impact the strategies of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to achieve faster and better clinical trials in rare cancer types
- A clear and demonstrated will to overcome barriers in communication between the pharmaceutical industry and academia
- A combination of experienced clinical trial centers, an appropriate panel of technologies and the access to platforms and qualified staff worldwide
- Innovative clinical trials involving different pharmaceutical companies
- Standardization of best practices in the area of international clinical trial development